Wednesday, November 10, 2010

MANHUNT ITERNATIONAL 2010. MARIO FOR TANZANIA.



Hi my name is Mohammed Mpingirwa (Mario) and I am an aspiring model. I have a very great experience and I have did numerous amounts of shoots with photographers whom of which complimented me both on my character and my talent when it comes to being in front of a camera. As a model, my goal is to eventually come up with something great that no one has ever thought of doing and set a new trend for my generation of people. I am devoted to modeling and since I put so much time into it I think I should be remembered as a person who was great at it.
I am not a limited person so contact me for any job where a model is needed. My email addresses are mmpingirwa@yahoo.com. I will respond promptly
. If you have any further questions please feel free to write anytime. Thanx for reading my profile. I hope that I caught you interest. Have a blessed day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hayo ni machache kuhusu Mr. Tanzania 2010 ambaye yupo tayari kwa fainali kule Taiwan. ALL THE BEST BROTHER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment