Sunday, March 28, 2010

ABOUT JML DA BIG BANK MAIL MAN . ..

Was born Joachim Munga Luguru full names thats why i call my self JML DA BIG BANK MAIL MAN . 

i was born and raised in zambia the so called the african sun. 
i been practising this beautifull art since 1990 when i was 10 i continued practising till i attened THE EVELYNE HONE COLLEGE OF APPLIED ARTS AND COMMERCE IN ZAMBIA STUDYING GRAPHIC ARTS REPRODUCTION. 
zambia my country of birth i have been recording since 1999 but 2006 is when i began recording seriously under a freinds record label thats ROGA ROGA AN INDIE LABEL. 
matrix as the producer martin arico a ugandan......................


.......now this year am on it HIPHOP IS A VECHICLE I USE AS A WAY OF EXPRESSING WHAT WE EXPERIENCING HERE IN AFRICA AM POSITIVE AND BELIEVE EVEN WE AFRICANS ARE REPRESENTING THE REAL CONCIOUS FLOWS AM IN TANZANIA IRINGA CITY IN THE SOUTHERN HIGHLANDS AM CURRENTLY WORKING FOR HOT92FM FORMERLY I WAS WITH KISSFM MWANZA TANZANIA.

KISSFM IS WHERE I WAS KNOWN FOR RUNNING HIPHOP SHOWS AND DOING FREESTYLES ON AIR ESPECIALLY FRIDAY NIGHTS ON FRIDAY NIGHT LIVE THOUGH INTIALLY MY MEDIA CAREER PRACTISE BEGAN AT ZNBC RADIO FOUR LUSAKA ZAMBIA WHERE I PERFECTED MY ART OF PRESENTING ON RADIO SINCE 1996 I HAVE 14 YEARS MEDIA EXPERIENCE 
MY QUEST IS STILL ON I AINT RETALIATING TILL THE END OF MY BREATH.

I GREW UP LISTENING TO THE LIKES OF KRS ONE,RUN DMC,PUBLIC ENEMY NWA,WU-TANG CLAN ICE-CUBE,DRE,MC8,DAMN THEY ARE TOO MANY TO MENTION AM NOW ON THIS LINK AND I REALLY NEED YOUR RELENTLESS

MORAL SUPPORT.

I LOVE PEOPLE, AM A RADIO PRESENTER AND PRODUCER CAN HOST ANY SHOW AND AM ALSO A MC ,I LOVE AMBITIONS,MUSIC,MY JOB AND NOT FORGETTING FLYING LIGHT WEIGHT AIRCRAFT FOR RECREATIONAL PURPOSES.............

Zaidi check nae kupitia www.reverbnation.com hili kusikia ngoma yake na mambo mengine ka hayooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......

No comments:

Post a Comment